- Telefon +49 711 7861 2566
- Handwerkstraße 15, 70565 Stuttgart
The ISO 45001 Final Draft International Standard (FDIS) is scheduled to be released for review on November 30. In case of a positive vote, the standard is expected to be published in February 2018. The ISO member bodies have two months to provide their yes/no vote, and upon a positive result, a final version of the standard is expected in February 2018.
- After the publication of ISO 45001, the OHSAS 18001/18002 standards will be withdrawn. Organizations certified will be allotted a 3-year migration period, from the publication of the standard.
- The steps for how to migrate your current OHSAS 18001 certificate to the ISO 45001 standard will follow the rules defined by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF).
- An accredited OHSAS 18001 certificate will be migrated through a seamless process to ISO 45001 during the 3 years after publication as described by IAF.
- A non-accredited OHSAS certificate will follow a specific procedure, which will make the migration to ISO 45001 as smooth as possible.
Schreiben Sie uns